- To conduct research in the areas of management of content and its delivery across networks.
- To analyze the underlying constructs of new technologies, and their progression as they change to meet the needs of the of the market and the consumers.
- To design approaches for solving problems in present-day information infrastructures from a long-term strategic perspective, and a short-term viability standpoint.
- To develop methodologies that integrate these approaches into a framework which can cater to the needs of a rapidly growing dynamic market.
- To facilitate the formation of a strong base of concepts in class on which students can build their own ideas through individual research and group efforts.
- To bring interactivity and creativity through facilitation.
- To blend classroom lectures with "real-world" experiences to provide a panoramic perspective of the business world.
- To bring the latest technology into the classroom.